The Assign Data to Geologic Features window now has mining categories to facilitate more efficient organization of the Object Display Lists.
- Examine modelling objects that are not associated with features. All objects except Wells, SGrids and Voxets appear in this list.
- Show or hide the list of features of the category types that can be assigned to data.
- Work with features (of the type selected at the top of the window), assigned objects, and find information about features and objects.
- Create, edit, and delete features. Assign or remove objects from features. Access the Stratigraphic Column Editor for horizon features.
- Expand the filtering area and use tools to filter the list of features and objects.
- Assign or change the modelling role and feature classification for selected objects.
Details of the functionality of this window are available in the SKUA-GOCAD help.